Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Joe Bette Ochave


Hi! Full name is Joe Bette Ochave and my nickname is Joe 18yrs old From Golden city brgy.Dila Sta.Rosa Laguna.My Birthmonth is january year 2000.My Father's name is Albert Boiser he is a driver and working in a business canteen and my mother is Bernarditta A.Ochave her occupation,she is a
therapist.I don't know the reason why my surname is the same like my mother surname and not able to use my father surname.There's a lot of story in our history that I am not able to tell.I studied elementary in Dila elementary school and transfer to North Marinigh Elementary after elementary I finished my 4 years highschool in Cabuyao Integrated National Highschool.

This photo is our Moving up this is the time where I achieve something and celebrate it with my mother and she's glad to came unexpected that after hardworking I receive something and I am joyful in that day because I see her happy for me 
My Baby picture where I don't know anything.


I hope we’re friend until we die. Then I hope we stay ghost friends and walk through walls and scare the shit out of people.Good friends don’t let you do stupid things… alone.A friends that will support me in anything no matter how hard it is.









No comments:

Post a Comment